Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not Day 2, but Post 2

Whew! The first meeting is over. It was a little scary, so I can only imagine people who run really serious meetings. I am so excited for the next couple of meetings, but scared at the same time. Things just keep popping up that are work for me. Let's hope I just have lots of free time soon.

I have one question. Today someone told me the following (randomly): I am not bored; it's just boring. When I asked him to elaborate, he couldn't really. Confusion filled me. I haven't been able to stop thinking about the concept. Number one, I have no idea what he was even referring to...that was his hello, and number two, it is an interesting thought.

Let's all try and not be bored or boring...I feel like that will just make things a little brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment