Friday, February 5, 2010

Day...a lot later.

What can I say? I am just not cut out to be a professional blogger! It's a good thing that I have some other talents to fall back on. (Let's hope anyway.)

This semester has been flying by. It must just be super fun! I have enjoyed it. There are several new additions to our club, and I couldn't be happier. It is really nice to have new faces around. It is so strange how a group can morph in just one semester.

Let's see...what have I learned so far?

1. Scheduling a room is much more effort than just 1 phone call.
2. Don't forget to send out reminders.
3. Some of us are really good sellers/tablers (Is that a word?). Aka Abby and Austin kick butt at grabbing people and getting them to our table.
4. I hate fliers!!!

Well..cheerio! Today, apparently I am from another country? I keep doing these strange things. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment